School Based Health Center
Dearborn Park School Based Health Center
The Neighborcare School-Based Health Center (SBHC) at Dearborn Park Elementary offers medical and mental health services for students at no cost to families. Our goal is to support student success in school and encourage lifelong wellness.
Appointments are available before, during, and after school to minimize missed class time.
Our medical and mental health providers speak Spanish and English. Interpretation is always available.
Services offered at the Health Center include:
- Well child checks and physical exams
- Evaluation and treatment of common health problems (asthma, rash, allergies)
- Oral health services
- Childhood immunizations
- ADHD and Autism evaluation
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Apple Health insurance enrollment
- Care coordination to establish a primary care provider in the community if needed
Students must be registered annually by a parent or legal guardian before using the school health center. To register, please contact the health center coordinator or access registration forms.
Registration is available in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Somali on our website.
What is the cost?
All services are provided at No Cost to families, although we do bill insurance when possible. The health center can also enroll students in Apple Health if needed. Contact the coordinator or email our eligibility staff directly at email@example.com for more information.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We always leave room for walk-in appointments, please let us know if you’d like our providers to see your student.
- Mental health therapist Ana Molinero, LICSW : Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Medical provider, Noelle Tripp, ARNP : Tuesday and Friday
When the school-based health center is closed, families are encouraged to call their primary care provider or Neighborcare Health at Columbia City at 206-461-6957 or Rainier Beach at 206-722-8444.
Please call 206-548-3166 for more information or to schedule an appointment. If you hear a voicemail, press “1” to leave a message.