Dearborn Park Health Center
The School-Based Health Center (SBHC) at Dearborn Park Elementary School is operated by Neighborcare Health and offers medical, mental health and dental services at no out-of-pocket cost for students. Our goal is to provide quality care that is accessible and convenient for students and their families.
Our SBHC is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Therapist, Dentist, Dental Assistant, and Clinic Coordinator. Our medical and mental health providers speak English and Spanish. Interpretation is always available.
Students do not have to change their primary care provider or clinic to benefit from school-based health services.
- Wellness checks and physical exams
- Evaluation and treatment of common health problems (rash, allergies, lice) and chronic concerns (eczema, asthma, ADHD)
- Childhood immunizations
- Individual, family and group mental health counseling
- Dental services including exams, cleanings, x-rays, sealants and cavity treatment
- Apple Health insurance enrollment
Students must be registered annually by a parent or legal guardian before using the school health center. To register, please contact the coordinator or complete forms online:
- English – Health Center Registration Form
- Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Somali registration forms are available on the Neighborcare website
Please contact the Clinic Coordinator to learn more about registration.
What is the cost?
All services are provided at no out-of-pocket cost to families. We do bill insurance when applicable. Families should never receive a bill for services at the SBHC.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Appointments are available before, during, and after school to minimize missed class time. The clinic is closed on school breaks and holidays.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 206-548-3166. If you hear a voicemail, press “1” to leave a message.
When the school-based health center is closed, families are encouraged to call:
- Neighborcare Health at Columbia City at 206-461-6957
- Neighborcare Health Rainier Beach Medical & Dental Clinic at 206-722-8444
- Neighborcare Health Pacific Tower Dental Clinic at 206-548-5850